1 lb. Pappardelle's Lime Cilantro Pasta
3 TBSP olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup water
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 TBSP Dijon mustard
2 TSP tomato paste
1 TBSP soy sauce
1 TBSP fresh ginger root, finely minced
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Combine olive oil, garlic, orange juice concentrate, water, lemon juice, mustard, tomato paste, soy sauce & ginger in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Pug chicken in a plastic Ziploc freezer bag. Add half of the orange juice mixture, refrigerate & marinate for 30-60 minutes.
3. Grill or broil chicken on both sides until cooked through, but moist. Slice into bite-sized pieces & reserve.
4. Heat remaining orange juice mixture in a small saucepan & simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 5-8 minutes). Drain & transfer to heated pasta bowl.
6. Add cilantro to pasta & toss thoroughly. Add the heated sauce & toss again. Add the chicken & toss one final time. Serve immediately.
- Feb 18 Wed 2009 10:08